Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hello Again!

It's been such a long time since we've updated the site - life has been busy for both of us lately! Unfortunately, bad news has been bangng on the door, and we both have had to stop our beading and get on with 'real life'. Sadly, my little cat went missing on the 23rd of August... and I know there will be many people asking "And?... It's just a cat!", but losing my kitty made me desperately unhappy, and my beadwork suffered. But, life does go onwards, and so we'd both like to introduce some new designs for Autumn and Wnter (and, yes... Christmas too).

I'll be posting a few piccies in the next few hours - as long as the "Trick Or Treat-ers" stop banging on my door for a while... they just know that I'm a softie at heart and always have a bowl full of sweets and treats for any 3 foot witch, wizard, ghoul or monster that comes knocking.

In the meantime....

Bead Happy
all you ghouls and gals ;)

~S&L~

No comments:

Post a Comment